Sunday, May 19, 2013

The sweet tooth strikes again.

It's been quite a busy weekend! We had some family in town for my sister-in-laws graduation from law school, which was very fun. Of course there was a lot of food on the docket whenever there is an event like this, but I was able {for the most part} to keep it in check. 

There may have been a slight run-in with homemade funfetti cake. Oops. 

I have a sweet tooth. No doubt about it. So I decided I needed something that I could turn to when the craving seriously struck. Something that wouldn't make me feel like I just did the last 10 days for nothing :)

Cue: Double Chocolate Gluten/Sugar/Dairy free brownies. Ooooohhhh my. 



And just in case they weren't quite rich enough, a little smear of natural sugar-free peanut butter took these over the top. Deeeelish. 

I will add the recipe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Your Healing Bread. Powered by