Friday, May 17, 2013

YUM.

I've really gotten into a grove of eating. I've never thought so much about what I put in my body in my life. I read every single label, and double check the label again before I prepare the food.

I'm on the lookout to avoid:
- wheat
- processed/bleached ingredients
- sugar (processed, including corn syrup)
- dairy


There aren't many things in the grocery store that don't contain any of the above. I was even trying to find bacon, but every single pack had processed cane sugar. I ended up finding some breakfast sausage without sugar- hallelujah!

Another thing I found today that make me {HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY}! Udi's Gluten-Free cinnamon raisin bread.


I've eyed the Udi brand for a while, but have never purchased their fresh bread. This was beyond delicious. It's made with brown rice flour, sweetened with honey, and has raisins and cinnamon.

Add some DELICOUS organic peanut butter....Yes. {Just, yes.} The ingredients for this are simply roasted peanuts and sea salt.

I'm in love with this combination! This kind of thing makes this diet seem possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Your Healing Bread. Powered by