Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This is Ana.


 


We brought Ana into our home just 7 weeks ago, when she was 7 weeks old. She was so little then- only 5 pounds! {Think, the size of a football.} She has more than doubled in size since then, and is growing like a weed. Ana is a mini-goldendoodle. She's amazing. Simply the best dog we could have ever wished for. She is sweet, quick to learn,  and very playful. Ana has done something for me that she will never realize. She has been something for me to put my energy into, and given me so much love and satisfaction. I LOVE being a doggie-mom.

We have two other little ones, Tiny and Whodey. They were born together in the same litter, believe it or not! They are great, and have very distinct personalities. Whodey (the brown mainecoon) rules the house. Tiny (black and white) is gentle and sweet.
 
 


I'm so thankful for the God-given role of caring for our pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Your Healing Bread. Powered by